Bonus Offers
1
Ladbrokes bonus check all updated freebets and offers on sports betting
50€
FREE BET BONUS
Claim Now
2
pinnacle bonus check all updated freebets and offers on sports betting
£250
BONUS
Claim Now
3
bet at home bonus check all updated freebets and offers on sports betting
50€
50% FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS
Claim Now
4
LeoVegas bonus check all updated freebets and offers on sports betting
100%
BONUS
Claim Now
5
Unibet bonus check all updated freebets and offers on sports betting
30£
RISK FREE BET
Claim Now
 >  CATEGORIA PRIMERA
Tip store

Football betting tips from Bettingrunner to increase your winning rates. Choose the betting tip or accumulators from the best football tipster to find out the football betting strategies you need to succeed. You can make subscribe to the top football tipsters in the Tipster Ranking page to guantee your bet winnings!

Filter:
Football > Colombia > CATEGORIA PRIMERA
SENIOR
2310 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
327 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
327 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
01/03/2021 02:10
Deportivo Cali-Independiente Santa Fe Colombia

ODDS

2.10

TO RETURN

€ 23.96

ODDS

2.10

TO RETURN

€ 23.96

179 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
11 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
11 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
28/02/2021 22:30
Footy Double Bet of the Day

ODDS

6.19

TO RETURN

€ 6,177.31

Free

ODDS

6.19

TO RETURN

€ 6,177.31

Free
228 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
57 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
57 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
01/03/2021 02:10
Prediction for tomorrow

ODDS

3.06

TO RETURN

€ 3,056.94

ODDS

3.06

TO RETURN

€ 3,056.94

4 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
7 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
7 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
25/02/2021 20:00
Past has a 37% chance of winning this match but there is a 34% chance of a draw and only a 29% chance of Caldas winning

ODDS

2.85

TO RETURN

€ 325.07

ODDS

2.85

TO RETURN

€ 325.07

37 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
79 Active Tips 1 Rank 0% Yield
79 Active Tips 1 Rank 0% Yield
25/02/2021 20:00
FOOTBALL TIP ***SUPER VALUE ODD***

ODDS

8.20

TO RETURN

€ 8,191.80

ODDS

8.20

TO RETURN

€ 8,191.80

73 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
24 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
24 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
18/02/2021 22:00
Breakfree Tips: Single Match

ODDS

1.85

TO RETURN

€ 211.01

ODDS

1.85

TO RETURN

€ 211.01

40 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
379 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
379 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
10/10/2019 23:00
ONCE CALDAS - BUCARAMANGA

ODDS

2.45

TO RETURN

€ 1,117.71

ODDS

2.45

TO RETURN

€ 1,117.71

111 VOTES
last 10 tips
                   
34 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
34 Active Tips NC Rank 0% Yield
10/10/2019 23:00
Colombian soccer prediction for today

ODDS

1.53

TO RETURN

€ 765.00

Free

ODDS

1.53

TO RETURN

€ 765.00

Free
Remove filter

CATEGORIA PRIMERA, Colombia tips

check the best betting predictions on CATEGORIA PRIMERA Colombia

Get FREE expert betting advice!

By signing up, I agree to Bettingrunner's terms of service
Terms and conditions - Privacy and policy
54% HIT RATE
21% YIELD
3298259€ PROFIT
HIT RATE: 54%
YIELD: 21%
PROFIT: 3298259€
HIT RATE: 54%
YIELD: 21%
PROFIT: 3298259€
We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page or proceeding with your surfing you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.
More info